Wednesday 23 February 2011

Race for Life Training Day 2

So today was my second day of training at the gym, and although it was quite hard work I felt an adrenaline rush everytime some good music came on. A bit of Bon Jovi and Colours of the Wind if you can believe it. Didnt feel quite as wobbly today, although I lost my water bottle under the treadmill, and didnt want to look stupid so didnt attempt to try and retrieve it. What a plank I am.

I am so determined to do this, it helps having a set date, as it gaves me a date to accomplish it by. Helps get me fitter too which is always an added bonus. After my first training session I could definitely feel it in my belly and my legs, and I shall probably be feeling it tomorrow. Shows my muscles are working I guess (which have not been used for a while ><) Even hurts to laugh :D. Hey Ho. One step at a time.

I think I might treat myself after have done some work and snuggle down and watch To Kill A Mockingbird. Ahh Bliss ^_^

Thanks to whoever is reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment