Monday 12 September 2011

Sing in Front of An Audience

So one of the things on my list is to sing in front of an audience which I have done before, just been a while since have done it think the last time I sang on my own, was when I was 11 years old. Pretty scary stuff. Think I would still be terrified now if I had to do it now but sometimes you have to do things just to say you have done it but also because sometimes you need to challenge yourselves. I do rather like singing after all. Anyway I recently saw something at Pizza Express for auditions which can be uploaded via youtube. The competition has closed now, but anyway I entered into it and I doubt I will get anything out of it but the point is to try right? Anyway I don't normally post youtube songs, particularly because they are terrible, and not at all flattering, but if you do for any silly reason want to listen have posted some links below. Thanks for listening http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxbARg-cnbs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI9U7Yw5gVY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment