Thursday 7 August 2014

55a) Visit Burj Kalifa Dubai, UAE, 24. Be vegetarian for a week, 27. Swim with Dolphins, 36. Go Skydiving 76. Fly First Class 89. Visit Zambia again

55a)











24.  Whilst I was volunteering in Zambia, they had no fridge or freezer facilities so had to be vegetables! Funnily enough I didn't miss meat weird huh? Since I have been back I find it weird having meat!

27. This was also such an amazing experience I have never been happier. I got to kiss a dolphin ^_^  SO HAPPY!



36. Such an amazing experience this was, such an adrenaline rush and for such a good cause. Managed to raise £595 in total for Dreams Come True.


 76.Fly First Class

OK so I didn't get to fly first class but I did get a free upgrade to business class from economy flying with Emirates. Was so exciting, best experience ever and great company.  Flying from Lusaka to Dubai. Food was amazing, and the service that you get as well like your in a hotel, and tablecloths as well!




89. Visit Zambia again

Well can safely say I have done this one and loved it even more the second time and have met some amazing people there too. :)  Baby elephants were so sweet and playful ^_^ don't you agree they are cute aren't they just? This is the Lilayi Elephant Nursery in Lusaka you may have seen it on Paul O Grady Wild Animals, good programme I would recommend it.






No comments:

Post a Comment