Monday 1 August 2011

70. Learn to Bake a Cake

Made cupcakes today, as I have been given this new piping set which I have been dying to try out, and I finally used it today.


There are some pictures below if your interested :) Was also wondering to anyone reading, was thinking of starting up my own cooking blog what do you think? Just really a collection of different recipes, trying out, pictures, my experiences of it, of what goes right and wrong. Perhaps a bit inspired by that film Julie/Julia has anyone ever seen it? The recipes she made were absolutely fabulous, and I know its just a film, but it seems such a great idea as I do like experimenting with different things. I could put up recipes healthy, unhealthy, cheap and cheerful, made up recipes and some not made up..







1 comment: