Sunday 21 August 2011

The Reading List

So I have just started reading with my sister the Chronicles of Narnia collection, we have just finished The Magicians Nephew, which was really good, very important as well, the introductory book if you like the one where you understand who what where and how everything has come about. Have already read and watched the Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe and are now reading The Horse and his Boy. So far so good :)

Must say The Magicians Nephew did make me laugh, not giving anything away but all I need to say is Tree and Uncle Andrew am sure you will know what I mean, wouldnt want to give away any spoilers...

Also bought The Secret Garden and Little Women absolute classics, havent started them yet, another thing to add to though as I don't think Little Women is up there. I must admit that the first thing I think of when it comes to Little Women is that episode of Friends where Joey reads it and Rachel reads The Godfather? or something like that and Joey puts the book in the freezer when he gets sad/scared. Which he does end up doing in this case, so I know that it will probably be a tear jerker.

No comments:

Post a Comment