Sunday 25 July 2010

19 Watch these Films

Breakfast at Tiffanys

A glamorous Miss Audrey Hepburn plays Miss Holly Golightly who co-stars along George Peppard who plays Fred Varjak. I love it when she calls the cat 'slob darling'.


I also love the rain scene at the end, then again who doesnt? =]




Memorable quote:

Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?


Paul Varjak: Sure.



Holly Golightly: Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!



Donnie Darko
This film will always remind me of Mad World by Gary Jules, very cleverly written with good acting from Jake Gyllenhaall who plays Donnie Darko. I wouldnt fancy a rabbit telling me to do bad things, however.. Frank is actually I think rather good looking.

Memorable quote:


Donnie Darko ( to Cherita Chen): I promise, that one day everything will be better for you

No comments:

Post a Comment