Monday 26 July 2010

19 Watch these films

19. Watch these Films

When Harry Met Sally
Just watched When Harry Met Sally let me tell you it was well worth the wait I cannot believe how young Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan look, thats probably because they were considering the film was made in 1989. So epic, and some scenes were absolutely classic, I wouldnt want to ruin anything so I'll just say two things: tissues and orgasms = hilarious. You wont be disappointed I promise. If only all of us could have those sorts of relationships: fulfilling, loves all of us including our flaws, can talk to the middle of the night know what we are thinking type person. Gah a girl can dream right?

Memorable quote:

Marriages don't break up on account of infidelity. It's just a symptom that something else is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment