Sunday 27 March 2011

The Bird, The Beauty and The Beast.

Lets walk these long remembered memories
Down lanes which have no ends
Where everything is okay
Working so hard resisting against everything you are
Because the truth is your no beauty but a beast


Have you looked into the mirror
What do you see are you replulsed
Tear drops may fall but dont worry Ill be fine
Im falling falling who will be there to catch me
Perhaps this is all just a distant dream
Suddenly see true beauty as
I opened my arms and sprouted wings.

Free as a bird that may be with ruffled feathers
Rustling against my reality
Open your eyes can you see, feel that sweet smelling breeze
Like a spirit ghost whispering sweet melodies
Is there a lightness against the black
Will there be life amongst the dank dire, crime and petrified


Are you my angel so pure and white
You are my angel delight
If you knew then what you know now
Would you still be here would you still kiss me love me regardless

Is this a dream where happy endings are not few and far between
Where there is fairy dust and make believe
There lies gravity in reality but not in someone elses dream
So I jump and spread my wings
And in the distance I hear a bird sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment