Friday 25 March 2011

Possibility.

I think it is possible for anyone to do as they want if they truly want something, no matter how small they are, like the Lord of The Rings. Ever been so afraid of failing where everyone was counting on you, where the whole world depended on  it, and you would feel let down if you let them all down. I am watching it at the moment, there is one part that always makes me cry: when Boromir is saving the two hobbits, no matter how many arrows get stuck in him he keeps fighting, even though he is so clearly dying because he wanted to save the little ones. Its such a heartwarming scene, have you watched Lord of The Rings? Such a good trilogy and I found out today that the Hobbit is coming out!! ^_^ Happy times.

Sometimes we are so afraid of failing, we dont try at all, I think we should rather try and fail and perhaps succeed then dont try and fail. Its going to be okay. I guess we just have to have faith in ourself. Corny? I know it is, but is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment